Sunday, May 2, 2010

Doraemon and flowers...

That's my Doraemon and the flowers that I have created. Picture is taken by Melanie. I think she takes better picture than I do. Can you see Doraemon's arm bulging out a little? Yes, that's what I am refering to, his MUSCLE... A badminton player too:o).
I spent an hour and a half this morning distributing my flyers. I always take this as a form of exercise. I feel great looking at my flyers that Melanie and I have designed. I am happy that I am working for myself and doing things that I love. Melanie asked me if I have a holiday mood on this Labour Day. I told her I am on holiday everyday simply because I am doing things that I love... 

''I choose what I want to think... and do what I want to do... and keep doing what I am doing... Eventually, I turn my thought into reality..."  Move with art...

No comments:

Post a Comment